Use Your Camera Settings Creatively!
Simple photography assignments designed to increase your creativity with the camera, and a community to share progress with.
- Guided Practice with an Art History Background
- Increase Your Camera Confidence
- Increase Your Creativity
- Build a Marketable Skill
- Complete at Your Own Pace
- Feedback & Guidance from our Community
- Network and Grow as a photographer!
Your Photography Assignments
Mastering your camera takes practice, no matter your skill level. Take your best shot for each assignment and share it with the community! Each of the twelve assignments will enhance your creativity with the camera.
A how-to-lesson is available for each shot with information for advanced photographers and beginners alike. Ultimately you will enhance your own photography portfolio with these simple creative techniques.
Your class includes access to our private community of photographers with an easy-to-use app or on-line. Sharing your work is part of learning and leaving constructive feedback for other photographers is a great way to train your eye to notice the details.
Completing the course means shooting and sharing one shot for each assignment. The app is fun and by sharing and shooting with an eye towards guided practice creates better photography and more confidence!
- Make Your Portraits Magic Using Your Digital Camera Settings Creatively (ebook Instant download)
- Twelve Creative Tools, twelve photo challenges and twelve featured photographers from history
- Free Trial on our Private Community
- Everything in Get Started
- Plus Lifetime Access to our Community ($72/year value)
- Plus Printed Book + Free Shipping to the U.S. ($30+ value)
- Plus a Free Gift